ACH Payment Processing offers the best payment solutions for your business
Consumers still prefer to pay by check. Thanks to the services for processing sales checks, their acceptance has become easier, more reliable and faster. ACH stands for Automated Clearing House (Automated Clearing House).
Leave a request for consultation
This method of processing payments was first developed in the 1970s in an attempt by the banking sector to replace paper checks. ACH is mainly used for electronic processing of funds between bank accounts. ACH is also called EFT (Electronic Money Transfer).
ACH’s payment processing service basically allows you to withdraw money from your client’s checking account, whether or not a check is physically present from them.
E-Check stands for Electronic Checks. Electronic checks are online payments that you make using your bank account and bank routing number (the nine-digit bank code, which identifies which bank issued the document) through our electronic payment system.
With ACH or e-check payment processing, companies can simply convert their paper checks into e-checks right in their own office by entering information from them into a special electronic form. Or they can convert them to electronic checks using a check reader, which is a fairly simple way to do this.
Check processing services are the most efficient and efficient way to accept checks for your business.
With the benefits of paper check and the added benefit of ACH payment processing, check processing services are proving to be the best option for accepting payments with them.
Benefits of ACH payment processing
There are many reasons why entrepreneurs should use ACH Payment Processing:
- Providing payment options to your customers is always beneficial for the business and also makes the customer more loyal to your company. Offer your customers an alternative to credit cards and checks.
- Offer lower fees – among different types of payments,
- ACH Payment Processing offers the lowest processing fees. Processing ACH payments will cost your business less than processing payments with paper checks or bank cards.
- With a check processing service, payments become more secure and faster.
- Fewer denials – ACH Payment Processing does not have an “expiration” like a credit or debit card.
- When processing ACH checks, payments are sent on behalf of customers, saving time on recurring payments.
- Convenience – No more inventory of paper invoices and paper receipts. There is no need for constant trips to the bank.
- Thanks to ACH payment processing Businesses can accept checks as easily as credit cards.
Best ACH payment processing
Wellcoinpay provides innovative and modernized check processing services that provide high flexibility in accepting electronic check payments, reducing overhead costs for various things such as daily trips to the bank, paperwork, printing checks, etc.
Our ACH payment processing services allow you to withdraw funds from your client’s checking account, regardless of whether a check is physically present.
With and payment processing services E-check from Wellcoinpay, you will have flexible payment processing options, allowing you to accept electronic check payments. This will allow you to increase your sales and reduce the cost of paper check processing services.
With check processing services, you never have to give up a paper check as an inconvenient payment method for you.
Make payments easy and simple by integrating a check reader to deposit electronic checks into your bank account.
Wellcoinpay’s ACH payment processing service is convenient, efficient and easy to use. We provide a high level of protection against fraud and bad checks. Wonderful services combined with top-notch technology to bring you the best ACH payment and check processing services is what Wellcoinpay is all about.
Increase your sales with minimal risk with our check processing service! Contact our team to learn more about ACH and credit card payment processing services!